2023-2024 PLA/County Council Meeting Dates – Updated!
- Sept. 11th
- Oct. 9th
- Nov. 13th
- Dec. 11th
- Jan. 8th
- Feb. 12th
- Mar. 11th
- Apr. 8th
- May 13th
Location: Extension Office; Time: 6:30 pm
Each time a 4-H club meets, you need to record your meeting using the form linked above. The county office is required to submit this information to Texas A&M AgriLife Extension in College Station. If you have problems with the form, you can also email your sign in sheet and meeting minutes to email@example.com. You can complete this form from your smartphone as well!
If you and your club are planning on having a club fundraiser, you will need to submit your fundraiser to the 4-H Agent for approval. You will only need a couple of things:
- Brief description of fundraiser
- Copy of promotional flyer
Also a few other reminders about fundraising:
- Only approved and chartered clubs can fundraise in the name of 4-H
- PayPal and other electronic payment accounts are allowed, however both people on the bank account must have access and you may not use a personal email, the account must be set up with a club email.
- Only 2 fundraisers per year can be tax exempt
- Consult your county extension agent if you are considering doing a raffle to ensure you are not violating any Texas’ gambling laws
- Cannot do any 50/50 raffles or raffle anything that can be considered money
- Cannot use paid advertising for raffles