2022-2023 Club Chartering
County Deadline – June 6, 2022
Chartering season is here! We have prepared a packet of instructions for everyone to give themselves a refresher on chartering. The second document is the paperwork you will need to get started with the chartering process. If you have any questions please reach out to the office.
For more resources, you can visit https://texas4-h.tamu.edu/management/ and look for the 2022-2023 Texas 4-H Inc. Club Chartering section.
Each time a 4-H club meets, you need to record your meeting using the form linked above. The county office is required to submit this information to Texas A&M AgriLife Extension in College Station. If you have problems with the form, you can also email your sign in sheet and meeting minutes to email@example.com. You can complete this form from your smartphone as well!
If you and your club are planning on having a club fundraiser, you will need to submit your fundraiser to the 4-H Agent for approval. You will only need a couple of things:
- Brief description of fundraiser
- Copy of promotional flyer
Also a few other reminders about fundraising:
- Only approved and chartered clubs can fundraise in the name of 4-H
- PayPal and other electronic payment accounts are allowed, however both people on the bank account must have access and you may not use a personal email, the account must be set up with a club email.
- Only 2 fundraisers per year can be tax exempt
- Consult your county extension agent if you are considering doing a raffle to ensure you are not violating any Texas’ gambling laws
- Cannot do any 50/50 raffles or raffle anything that can be considered money
- Cannot use paid advertising for raffles
Volunteer Hours Report Form for 2021-22 4-H year
Volunteers can use this link or scan the QR code to report their volunteer hours. https://forms.office.com/r/iWnxY6dCrJ